Retransmitimos anuncio de un puesto vacante para un cargo de Especialista en Sistemas y Servicios de Salud en la Representación de Uruguay de OPS.
Agradecemos su más amplia difusión y apoyo en este tema.
Announcement of Vacancy Notice PAHO/14/FT581 Specialist, Health Systems and Services in PWR-URU
VACANCY NOTICE: PAHO/14/FT581
TITLE: Specialist, Health Systems and Services
POST No. .7892
DURATION OF CONTRACT:. One year, first year probationary period. Post of limited duration
OFFICIAL STATION: PWR-URU
ORGANIZATIONAL LOCATION/AREA: HSS
CLOSING DATE: 12 November 2014
For a copy of the vacancy notice: https://erecruit.who.int/public/hrd-cl-vac-view.asp?o_c=1000&jobinfo_uid_c=30189&vaclng=en
This vacancy notice has been posted on the WHO INTRANET page, under Staff Resources/Services, Job Vacancies.
All applicants are required to apply on line following these steps:
1) Access the WHO Intranet
2) Click Job vacancies, under Staff resources/services.
3) Locate and select the vacancy # that you are interested in and click on the vacancy notice title to view the announcement.
4) At the bottom of the vacancy description, you will find three options:
New Applicants (to begin your first on-line application)
WHO Staff (includes PAHO Staff)
5) Click on the option that applies to you
6) If you are a New Applicant, the first step is to create your own personal account (see instructions below).
7) After obtaining the login and password, complete the personal history form on-line
9) Once you have completed the personal history form, you need to click on “Apply to current vacancies” & select the corresponding vacancy.
10) Please do not wait until the last day to apply for a vacancy. Also, please remember that the e-Recruitment system functions on Geneva time, therefore, you must ensure submission of your application no later than midnight, Geneva time, on the established closing date in order for it to be considered.
New Applicant Instructions:
When requesting your personal profile, please complete and submit the required information. Please note that if a field does not pertain to you, it should remain BLANK; however, if a field is marked with an asterisk (*) it must be completed.
1. Be sure to include a valid e-mail address and password.
2. A confirmation of your registration will be sent to the e-mail that you provide as your username.
3. You will need to wait and check your email to copy the FULL link in the message into a new browser window in order to return to our site and complete your Personal History Form.
4. You may then access your personal profile, complete your Personal History Form online and apply to WHO and PAHO vacancies.
5. You may continue with the application process or return at a later time to complete the required information for application.
6. Please do not wait until the last day to apply for a particular vacancy.
If you have already created a profile in the e-Recruitment system, you do NOT need to register again. You will only need to select “Returning Applicants” and then apply to a new vacancy; by entering your username and password it will take you to your personalized page with all your information. At this page, you will select Apply to current vacancies and follow the instructions provided by the system.